Mechanics Lien (sub or supplier–residential)


Product Description

A sub or supplier cannot file a mechanics lien on residential property in this State. You can only use the person you have a contract with for breach of contract. Such a lien can be recorded only if you have a direct contract or arrangement with the owner. Most subs in such a situation insist on the owner signing some kind of written acknowledgment at the beginning of the job–call us and we can supply that form to you. (800) 995-9434.